There are some books everyone refuses to read. Here are some of mine.
1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer – Just nope. Not my thing.
2. The Mortal Instraments/Clockwork whatever/Lady Midnight by Cassandra Claire – The author is a pretty terrible person and her genera is not really my thing either.
3. Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien + The Hobbit – the reasons for these books are complicated and I might one day write about it. (note to self: good future blog post).
4. Anything John Green by John Green – not my type of book, not my type of author.
5. 50 Shades of Grey by someone that couldn’t be bothered to google BDSM – N.O.P.E.
6. Armada by Ernest Cline – Ready Player One was absolute crap so I’m not going to give this guy’s books another chance.