Again, if you haven’t heard about Top 5 Wednesday, you can find the info on it in the Goodreads page. Thanks Lainey and Sam for making and maintaining this weekly meme.
Most of the books on this list are part of the roughly a dozen I own but have yet to read. One I have not bought, but have heard such good things about it that I suspect I will end up owning it. Also, funny enough, all of these books I bought and/or heard about before BookTube and before I heard about the hype. Perhaps the hype I found out about later is the reason I haven’t read them yet?
1. Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
2. Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas
3. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
4. Storm Glass by Maria V. Synder
5. Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Honourable mentions (i.e. I own these but they are a bit further down the list):
Half Bad by Sally Green and Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima.