If you don’t know what Top 5 Wednesday is yet, find more here.
I don’t read a lot of spooky stories, so if I actually make it to 5 on this list, be amazed.
1. Aragog’s nest in the Forbidden Forest. Bus sized spiders. I don’t think I need to say more.
2. Dungeons in general. Very few good things happen down in dungeons. Plus I can only imagine the smell of them.
3. On a spaceship that has a rampant new plague happening and a Rogue AI system trying to kill you. I’m a microbiologist, new plagues are scary and the stuff of nightmares.
4. Blackveil. Hummingbirds that stab you with their beaks and drink your blood. No thanks.
5. In the middle of a war. Again, few good things come of war.
I notice now that it says favourite spooky settings…..I feel like I missed the point of this Top 5 topic and just listed scary settings not favourite spooky settings, BUT I DON’T CARE. #I’mARebel.