Typical disclaimer thinger: This meme is hosted by Sam at Thoughts on Tomes and can be found here.
So due to my most recent reads, essentially all of the people I would invite to a New Year’s Eve party are aliens. However, it would make for a good and interesting party!
1) Filif and Sker’ret from the Young Wizards series by Diane Duane. Would need to be careful with the food on this one and one of them is a tree so eating plants is an issue and the other will eat everything in like 2 bites.
2) Basically all of the Wayfarer crew from The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers. As an added bonus Dr. Chef would love the challenge of making all the food for the event.
3) Keladry of Mindelan and her crew of friends, this includes Neal (of course), Raoul (a MUST) and also George (because of course) of the Protector of the Small series by Tamora Pierce. I can’t even imagine what type of shenanigans Neal and Co would get up too. Plus Kel and Raoul are my favs, so they get invited to everything. And finally getting to meet them would make my LIFE.
4) Basically all the animals of every series I have ever read, including but not limited to: Pounce, Ponch, Scre’eeee, Achoo, Jump, Peachblossom, Cloud, Hedwig, The Griffin, Kitten/Skysong, the Darkings (not really animals but they need to come too), Condor, Kiki, etc. BECAUSE ANIMALS.
5) Janco and Ari from the Study Series by Maria V Synder. Because get them in a room with Neal and Co and let’s all have a blast.
Yes, I cheated and listed groups of people. My blog, my rules.