Another Top 5 Wednesday post! Pretty self explanatory, which books you love that don’t get talked about as much. Four of these books are almost never talked about. The last is talked about sometimes but not much anymore. Find T5W over on Goodreads.
1. Anything Tamora Pierce – friendship, great themes, great writing, diversity, badass ladies, sassy animals etc, etc
2. The Inda Series by Sherwood Smith – all of the above and more!
3. Green Rider by Kristen Britain – friendship, great writing, badass ladies, sassy animals and more!
4. The Wake Triolgy by Lisa McMann – such a unique concept!
5. Poison Study by Maria V Snyder – badass ladies, great friendship, diversity, like Throne of glass but better!
Honourable Mentions: The Long Way to a Small by Becky Chambers, So you Want to be a Wizard by Diane Duane