1. How often do you visit your local library?
Currently about 3 times a month, or roughly every other week.
2. Are you the type of person who checks out more books than you know you can read or are you someone who only checks out the exact amount of books you intend on reading before they are due?
Both, though more often more then I can read. I don’t really check out more then 3 or 4 at a time, but I’m a mood reader and sometimes I think I’m ready to read the book but am not and have renewed the book 3 times before I give up and return it.
3. How old were you when you got your first library card?
About 9 or so, but my mother had a card I would use basically weekly before that.
4. Do you go to your library looking for a particular book or do you check out anything that peaks your interest?
At this point in my life mostly looking for a certain book, but I do go in and grab what looks good. Now that I have a mile-long TBR list browsing just lengthens it. Plus mood reader.
5. Do you use your library to check out just books or do you also check out dvds, audiobooks etc.?
I use it for all the things. Ebooks, audiobooks and DVDs make up about 60-70% of the use of my card. Though my library also has musical instrument and other things like that you can sign out that I have yet to.
6. From what section of your library do you check out a majority of your books? ( YA, middle grade, adult, nonfiction.)
I’d say about 60% YA, 40% adult.
7. What is your favourite part of using your local library?
Free books. Also being able to use Overdrive, where I get a tonne of books and audiobooks.