I had planned to do one of these every 10 books, but I forgot until I was at 27 books so far in the year and figured I would wait until I hit 30. Between crazy overtime at work and other life thing, several months passed before I, finally, got to 30 books.
30 books is 60% of my reading goal for the year, thus I’m in the home stretch. I was about 5-7 books ahead of the game for the half of the year however life happens as it does and I got to 8 behind before a massive push to finish off one of the books that was dragging and I’d had from the library for 3 months set me back on track. After that book I knew exactly what I wanted to read and nailed 3 books in about 5 days meaning I’m only 5 behind.
Read so far:
11. The Selection by Kiera Cass 3/5 stars
12. The Elite by Keira Cass 2.5-3/5 stars
13. The One by Kiera Cass 3/5 stars
14. The Heir by Keira Cass 3/5 stars
15. Shades of Doon by Lorie Langdon and Carey Corp 2/5 stars
16. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell 1.5-2/5 stars
17. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone 5/5 stars